Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

When I saw this card I new I had to make it.  I stamp lifted it from the front cover of the October Stampin Success. 

Stamps: Style Beautiful Set, Thankful For Set.
Paper: Very Vanilla Card Stock, Cajun Craze Textured Card Stock, Early Espresso Textured Card Stock, Old Olive Textured Card Stock, Pear Pizazz Textured Card Stock, Newsprint DSP, Brights Patterns DSP.
Ink:    Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Old Olive.
Accessories: Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim, Vintage Trinkets, Stampin' Dimensional, Big Shot, Leaves #2 Originals Die, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

I thought  this card would be so nice to send out to family members that we would not see  Thanksgiving day.
Thank you for stopping by
Stampinly yours
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...