Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Organize Stampin' UP! Colored Pencils

Colored Pencils



I came across this awesome pencils holder. I love to color it is one of my favorite things to do. I don't seem to have enough time these days to just sit and color my stamp images.  I store my colored pencils either in the box that they came in or just a school pencil box.   
So when I saw this awesome pencils holder. I knew I needed one!
I bought it from Organizemore.com  they have lots of fun organizing shelves and more.  It came painted white and holds 48 colored pencils. The only thing I have to worry about know are my kids think that they need to use my colored pencils now. It truly is awesome to organize your color pencils it also it truly looks beautiful in my craft room.

Thank you for stopping by
Stampinly your's 
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...