Thursday, March 15, 2018

Stampin' Up! Fruit Basket



Fruit Basket



This is a beautiful stamp set. I love the images in this stamp set.  It has coordinating cute  Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack. It also has a fun Designer Series Paper pack 6x6.  The colors in this Buidful DSP  Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Real Red and Soft Suede. 

I cased this card from the Spring Catalog.  The card-based that I used is from the sale - a - Bration rewards Tutti-Frutti cards and Envelopes.  I cut all the little fruit from the DSP Paper.

Leave a comment if you like this card
Thank you for stopping by
Stampinly your 
Lynne





No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...