Friday, November 12, 2010

Day of Gratitude


Hello friends! The days and Months are slipping by so fast. I have not stamp in a hole month. I sat down last night and decided that i needed to make a card to post on my blog. 
I love this stamp set. It definitely is my favorite stamp set right now. I love the saying "Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings. The older I get i find my self so thankful for everything around me. Last Tuesday as i was taking the trash out. I realized how thankful i am that every week a truck comes and hauls all of our trash away.  With the leaves turning red ,yellow and orange it is so beautiful. I decided in my card last night i would use, Daffodil Delight , Early Espresso Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla. 
I hope you enjoy to days card.
Thank you for stopping by
Stampinly Yours 
Lynne      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...