Friday, October 23, 2015

Woodland Textured Impressions

Among the Branches



Todays card is another card from the Holiday Catalog. It's fun and simple to make. I used the " Among the Branches "stamp set. I also used the " Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder".  This year stampin up have these fun "Spider Web Doilies" that I used on the back ground. I stamped the birds and scary eyes with the new " Archival Stampin' Pad" .  For the Boo I used stampin up Framelits Dies from the Boo to you Framelits Die set. 
Hope you enjoyed today's card.
Thank you for stopping by
Stampinly your's 
Lynne

Today is the last to get 15% off Stamp!

Go to my online store and get your stamp's today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...