Thursday, October 22, 2015

Reason for the Season

A Very Merry Christmas to you


I am loving this Stamp set "Reason for the Season".  I love all the different ideas that the Holiday Catalog have in it. This card is one of the sample cards in the Catalog. If you need a Catalog I will send you one for free. Just email me your information.  I colored the flowers with my  
stampin' blendabilities.  I love how this stamp set have three lovely greetings to put on your cards that you create. Don't for get that if your order today that you can get 15% off all stamp sets.

Go to my on Line store to purchase any stamp's: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

Thank you for stopping by
Stampinly your's 
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...