Sunday, October 26, 2014

For All Things Stamp Set

Say Hello To Autumn !



Today I have Two cards to share. As a Demonstrator  once every three month we receive a magazine called Stampin' Success.  They have ideas that  highlight different stamp sets. In the October  magazine they highlighted the stamp set "For all things".    The first card is from the  Stampin' Success magazine.  The second card  I used the same stamp set.   I stamped the background image in Sahara Sand ink on Whisper white card stock . I used Stampin' Up markers to color the image with Blackberry and Crushed Curry. I also used Blackberry bliss marker to color the thank you image.  I embossed the Blackberry Bliss Card Stock with Tiny Triangles.
It is a wonderful stamp set and it was fun to create with.
Thank you for stopping by 
Stampinly your's 
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...