Saturday, September 27, 2014

HIP HIP HOORAY CARD KIT


This is such a fun kit. I have had this kit for a while and I wasn't sure about it. When I pulled it out and started making the card, I loved it. It was a little like Paper Pumpkin.  It is on page 197 of the Stampin' Up 2014 Idea Book. Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit 134998. 


Here are the Stampin' Up! Products in the kit.

  • 20 printed card bases (10 ea. of 2 designs).
  • 5 sticker sheets
  • 20 Kraft envelopes
  • 1 sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals
  • 18 Whisper White Baker's Twine
  • 10 mini paperclips
  • 3 piece  Hip Hip Hooray Stamp set & clear stamp block
  • 1 Basic Gray Stampin' Spot . 

I defiantly think this kit is good for all Occasions. I had fun putting the cards together. To buy this kit go to my on line store. Click on the shopping bags and go to my online store.
Thank you for stopping by
Stampinly yours
Lynne    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...