Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Day To You




The sun is out today it is absoutily beautiful. As  I was looking at different blog's  I came across this card and I put it in my sketch Book. So I thought I would make this card from my sketch book. I cut the edge of the Certainly Celery card stock with the new Edgelits Die. 



Stamp: set's I used Up, Up & Away and Friendly Phrases.
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, 
Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Peach Parfait, Basic Black. 
Accessories: Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies.




I hope you have a wonderful day.
Thanks for stopping by
Stampinly Yours
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...