Friday, March 30, 2012

Strawberry Box





I love strawberry's and I think this strawberry box is so cute.  I found this idea over at I stamp by Nacy Riley.  I filled the strawberry's with yummy fruit treats. Everyone that makes an order during sale a bration gets a cute strawberry box. Don't forget there is only one more day to make your sale a bration order. So Jump on over to my Stampin Up web site and make an order. http://lynne.stampinup.net  and click the shop now button. Thank you to everyone who made an order.


Stampinly your's
Lynne

Stamp set: PS I love you
Paper: Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Pear Pizzazz cardstock
Accessories: Big shot, Petal Cone Bigz Die, Flower Folds Bigz Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 26" of Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon, 1/8" hole punch and sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...