Thursday, June 15, 2017

OH SO ECLECTIC BUNDLE !


OH SO ECLECTIC BUNDLE

I'm so excited to show you this card today. It is full of so many fun details.  First, the new stamp set Oh so Eclectic is a beautiful stamp set.  Second, DSP Naturally Eclectic paper. Third the wonderful new in colors Berry Burst, Emerald EnEnvy, new this year. Also, they used Night of Navy and Peekaboo Peach.  It is a fun little card. I used Stampin UP's  note cards.  I absolutely love the frame of the Designer paper and whisper white paper frame around the stamp image.
This is a must have stamp set. I love it!

Go to my online store to get yours today!
Thank you for stopping by 
Stampinly your's
Lynne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...