Saturday, April 1, 2017

Washi Tape Holder

What do you do with all that Washi Tape?

Organize it!

 This is how I was storing my Washi Tape. It wasn't  big enough to hold all my wonderful Washi Tape. I had to remove the whole row of Washi Tape just to get one I wanted to use. It just wasn't working.  So I had been eyeing the Washi Tape holder from stamp n storage. I decided to give it a tri. I love it so far.

It also looks so good next to all my other stamp n storage holders. I love being so organized. All my washi tape are right at my fingertips.  I love seeing all the different colors. As I'm working on a card it will be easy to choose which washi tape I will be using on my next card.   

Thank you for Stopping by 
Stampinly your's 
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...