Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Festive Flower Builder Punch

Reason for the Season 



As soon as I saw this lovely box in the Holiday Catalog I new I had to make it. The box was made with Stampin Up's  New Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies. Found on page 41 of the Holiday Catalog. I also used Winter wonderland Designer Vellum stack. The gold and white velum adds a nice touch to the front of the box. I also used Sequin gold trim. If you need a Holiday Catalog email me and I will send you one. Go to my online store today and get all the supplies to make this cute box.
 Thank you for stopping by
Stampinly your's
Lynne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...