Saturday, August 23, 2014

Paper Pumpkin


August Paper Pumpkin is here! It is Seriously Amazing! It's been quite here on my blog. Just got home from a three week vacation with the family.  It was so exciting to arrive home to my paper pumpkin waiting for me! My youngest daughter was so excited to see it she want to open it up and put the cards together. So this month she helped me put the cards together.    This is what is so great about paper pumpkin it comes with amazing instructions on how to put it together. I just love it! She wanted to read the instructions by herself with out my help. Below are two of the cards she put together.

Paper pumpkin is for any age and any one. You can go to www.pumpkinhowto.com  
to watch a quick video that will show you how to put the cards together. 

Thank you for stopping by
Stampinly yours
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...