Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Stampin' Blendabilities Markers




Blendabilities Markers! I love them. They are alcohol ink markers made for blending and shading. Use with Memento ink Pad they are Acid free.  Three beautiful markers come in a pack light, medium, dark. My Favorite is Coastal Cabana,  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie and I Can't forget Old Olive.




I had so much fun playing with these new markers. I loved how you can shade darker and go lighter. 
Blendabilities are a must have. 

Stop by my online store and get you a set to play with.
Thanks for stopping by 
Stampinly yours 
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...