Friday, September 20, 2013

Paper Pumpkin September




I received my paper pumpkin today in the mail. The first two pictures are the cards that I made with the paper pumpkin kit. The last picture is of the supplies that where in the box. You have enough supplies to make 4 cads with envelope.    I also received a box from stampin up today. The middle picture is of the new envelope punch board. I used it on the second card to make it look like a file folder.  If you are interested in receiving a surprise of supplies every month.  Just go to Paper Pumpkin.com and sign up. I would love it if you picked me as your demonstrator.
Thank you for stopping by
Stampingly your's
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...