Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello Spring


Today I thought I would play along with the mojomonday.blogspot.com. I think this card looks like spring.  I used sale-a-bration stamp set Madison Avenue. For the sediment  I used stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes.  
I love the new Embossing Folders that Stampin Up has come out with. The Cloudy Day and Vine Street Embossing folding add fun texture to this card. 
One thing that I love about Stampin Up are the colors. I used Gumball, Summer Starfruit, Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Midnight Mus.     
I added Summer Starfruit ribbon and tied a simple not. I love how the ribbon and the ink colors go together.
I used 1' punch to punch the flowers out. I also used the Word Window to punch the thank you out with.  
Thank you for stopping by
Stampinly yours
Lynne
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...