Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Thanks so much Card


So this card was so much fun to make. I had to pull out my stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the thanks so much. I think I still need a little practice. When you are a demonstrator you get a magazine every other month with great ideas.  This month in the Case ing (copy and share everything) article it had this card and i just used different colors.  So the discontinued colors that I am using to day are: 
Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy, I will miss these colors .  I also used Whisper White and whisper white ribbon. Rhinestone Basic Jewels. Good old stamp-a-ma-jig and Bitty Butterfly punch. Stamp set  
Oh Hello Stamp set.
 Thank you for stopping by
Stampinly yours 
Lynne  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...