Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mr. Brown



I was so excited today when I got home to find that Mr. Brown had delivered my Stampin Up order. 
I opened the boxes immediately, and started to stamp.
And this is what I made.

The card on the left I stamped in Raspberry Ripple. The new stamp pads are amazing. The bird is from the new Catalog that is available June 1st. The stamp set is called Betsy's Blossoms.  I also used Framelits Labels Collection (125598) to cut out the back ground behind the bird. I also used Summer Starfruit Paper and stamped on it with  a new stamp called Memorable Moments.
The card base is Basic Gray paper and stamped on the Label  using Basic Gray ink.
The New Catalog is full of so many yummy  new items.  
If you need a Catalog you can email me at Lynnefraz@comcast.net
Thank you for stopping by
Stampinly your's
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...