Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm so glad I found you


I hope every one had a fun Valentines Day. Yesterday I got up early and fixed pink pancakes and pink milk for my kids before school. It's fun to have little kids who think pink milk is the best thing ever. 
Today I'm posting the card that I made for my husband.  I think the sediment is so perfect for the way i feel. 
Yesterday marked 20 years for me and my best friend "so happy I found you" it just say's it all.

This was a fun card to make i just love this new stamp set. It's in the occasions mini page 31.
Supplies: 
Stamp set: Totally A- maze-ing
Ink: Riding hood Red, Early Espresso, Old Olive, More Mustered.
Paper: Old Olive, Old Olive DSP, Early Espresso, Whisper White.
Accessories: Brad

Thank you for stopping by
Stampinly your's 
Lynne
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...