Saturday, April 16, 2011
Button, Button
I stamp lifted this card from the Occasions Mini Catalog. This is a fun stamp set with all the different buttons. For the back ground I used In stitches wheel. I made this card for fun. But cant what to give it to one of my friends that quilt. This stamp set is only available until the end of the month. So call me or stop by my Stampin Up web site and place your order. http://lynne.stampinup.net/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching Butterflies
When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...
-
When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...
-
Colored Pencils I came across this awesome pencils holder. I love to color it is one of my favorite things to do. I don't se...
-
Giftable Greeting August Paper Pumpkin is a Box filled with cards that you can give to a friend or loved one. The cards are cu...

No comments:
Post a Comment