Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Lifestyle Crafts "love" Release




I'm in love with the new " Love" release. I am still a little worried about losing Quickutz and the web site. I went there today and i was so sad that i could not look at the community gallery page. If i would have  known  i think i would of spent the last couple of days copying and pasting all the great ideas from there. To think that all those ideas are gone. Make me so sad. OK so on to happier things to think about. So on the 14th of this month I order the new love release from Scrappy Land and it came today!!!! Ive opened them all up and look at them I just can't wait to start creating.
Thank you for stopping by

Lynne  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...