Saturday, November 20, 2010

Definitely Decorative


This is my computer area of my craft room. Awhile back Mr. Frazier put up metal sheets on the wall  behind my computer area. So that i could display my cards. I decided this would be the perfect place to put Stampin' Up Chalkboard elements. I decided that i was not going to use chalk to write in the Curly sign but just to uses mantes to hold up cards for every one to see. The Calendar i went to my local hard ware store and pick up magnetic vent covers. I then cut the numbers out with my QuicKutz machine and day's of the month. The leaves i used the BigShot machine and Sizzix leaf die. I applied the paper and the magnetic sheet with spray adhesive. So that we could change it around differently every month.   
This will be a fun project in month's to come. 
Thank you for stopping by
Stampinly yours
Lynne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...