The new Stampin' UP Summer mini catalog is here. If you don't already have an active relationship with another Stampin' Up demonstrator For your Free copy. U.S only please. Or you can go to my Stampin' Up demonstrator website and look at it. http://www.lynne.stampinup.net/
Stampingly yours
Lynne
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching Butterflies
When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...
-
When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...
-
Colored Pencils I came across this awesome pencils holder. I love to color it is one of my favorite things to do. I don't se...
-
Giftable Greeting August Paper Pumpkin is a Box filled with cards that you can give to a friend or loved one. The cards are cu...

No comments:
Post a Comment