Friday, May 21, 2010

2010/2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog

It's that time again...... the brand new 2010/2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog went on sale today ...... for demonstrators.

Do you want one of the brand new catalogs? If so, please join my waiting list and the minute I get them I'll ship them out.

This year I'm charging $5 for them and we're not allowed to pre-sell them just yet. But I need a count so i can order more if I need to.

Here's what I need from you if you want to join my waiting list.
  • your full name
  • mailing address
  • phone number
Thank you for stopping by
Stampingly yours Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Butterflies

When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...