I was blog hopping today and came a cross these cute tags. So I had to make some.
Supplies: Stamp set: Batty for you. Paper DSP Cast-A-Spell. Ink: Old Olive, Black, Only Orange, Perfect Plum. Accessories: Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, Ribbon,Gum.
Thanks for stopping by!
Lynne
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching Butterflies
When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...
-
When I saw this stamp set it reminded me of my oldest daughter when she was little playing in the back yard with her butterfly net. The rush...
-
Colored Pencils I came across this awesome pencils holder. I love to color it is one of my favorite things to do. I don't se...
-
Giftable Greeting August Paper Pumpkin is a Box filled with cards that you can give to a friend or loved one. The cards are cu...
No comments:
Post a Comment