The first card I saw on Stampin' Up webpage. I recreated and decided to change it up a little bit.
In the world of paper crafting, there is no shame in copying. CASEing is an easy way to come up with a project quickly, and there's more than one way to CASE. You can copy a project exactly, or you can switch out some of the elements to adapt it for different needs.
For those new to CASEing, here it is in a nutshell:
- Keep your eyes open for ideas-- the annual catalog, a friend's blog. Pinterest, and more!
- Keep your phone or camera handy to snap a pic.
- Start asking yourself questions to get the creative juices flowing questions to get the creative juices flowing. Questions like.
- What elements of this project are appealing to me ?
- What do I like about the techniques used?
- What about it would challenge me as an artist?
- What shapes, stamps, colors or embellishments could I substitute?
5. Start creating, copying any or all elements of the inspiration project.
So that is how I came up with the second card. It was fun , fast and easy.
Thank you for stopping by